Puppy Training Classes Southampton
6 Week, Outdoor Puppy Training Course, Hedge End
Also available in Fawley
You also get a free copy of my full eBook. This has lots of useful guidance for those early days at home.
The full course is supported by online videos which also provide many other activities for learning at home.
The course includes a weekly,
Q & A session, online
What will you and your puppy learn in classes?
Our outdoor puppy training class gives you and your pup the best training for life.
We have trained over 10 000 dogs and puppies and their owners. That’s one of the important bits. We train you, to train your puppy.
That’s why all staff are not only trained and experienced in training dogs but also in teaching people.
- Get your pup to come back to you with the distraction of other pups
- Teach your puppy to walk on the lead, calmly, despite distractions
- Train your puppy to listen to you
- Train your puppy to do as you ask, with just one command
- Stand in awe as your pup learns if he wants or needs something, he simply has to ‘check in’ with you
Throughout the puppy training class, all the other important aspects, sit, stay, not jumping up, correct meet and greet, and fun activities are taught too.
Book your place today
Weekend Puppy Classes
Thursday Evening Puppy Class
When you book,
- Get instant access to an introductory online training module teaching focus, sit and recall
- A download of my full, 40+ page puppy eBook
Be amazed by the changes in your puppy as you work through your puppy training programme
At the end of your training programme, you leave with a certificate, rosette and party bag!
Each week you are given tasks to work on and practice. Working on the things we have done in class in readiness for moving those tasks forward next week.
Our puppy training programme has been tried and tested over many years, using our experience and expertise and listening to our customers. 12 years later we not only believe we have an excellent programme of training for you and your pup but our customers tell us we have too. We, as trainers, also use the training programme and attend puppy classes with our own pups.
This doesn’t mean we have stopped learning. Customer feedback is taken very seriously and welcomed. Regular team meetings mean we discuss, amend and improve all the time. You, the customer are the most important piece of the business jigsaw.
“YOUR PUP WILL LEARN”
- To check in with you as an offered behaviour – no ‘watch me’ command necessary
- To sit when asked – no repetitive commands
- To come back when called – despite distractions
- To choose to walk alongside you on the lead
- To understand the stay/wait command
- To be comfortable with people and dogs and meet correctly
- To be confident with a variety of new experiences
“YOU WILL LEARN”
- How to focus and motivate your pup to do what you ask
- How to provide mental stimulation
- How to teach pup what you would like him to do
- How to correct the wrong behaviour
- How to health check your dog
- How to build an amazing bond
- And so much more …………………
What others have to say,
“Amazing, really can’t express how much my pup has changed, 8 weeks ago she was like a tornado, pulling on the lead and not really paying attention to any commands. 8 weeks on she has mastered lead walking, sit/stay, waiting, positive socialisation with other dogs and nearly mastered not jumping up at familiar faces. I have had so many comments about her good behaviour which is lovely.” – Lucy & PJ
“Just wanted to say a big thank you and share this photo of Poppy and my youngest. You know what she was like as a puppy, the kids couldn’t play with her she was so rough and she picked on my daughter like she was the runt of the litter. I could never leave them in the garden together or she would chase them and push them over. Fast forward a year and I find them in the garden like this after watching my daughter do some training with Poppy who followed her every command, even on a walk when excited she does as my children tell her. This is all thanks to the amazing training you taught us, worth every penny and a lot more. We now have the most gorgeous, loyal family dog.” – Ruth & Poppy
Start your own Profitable Dog Training School
Due to huge demand we are now looking to develop our existing operations through new strategic licensing opportunities with the right individuals.