Dog Agility Classes in Southampton
Fun Dog Agility
Fun dog agility at Hedge End and Fawley
Fun agility is all about skills and focus.
Suitable for any age of dog, over the age of 6 months.
We have taken advice from a great Dog Physio, to make sure, everything we do is safe and puts no stress on your dog’s joints. All low impact, with amazing results. It’s not about speed. It’s about control, and good partnership with your dog.
Want more information about how to join us? Get in touch for more details.
What will you and your dog learn?
- Your dog needs to be able to work on both your left and your right
- Your dog needs to understand your body language
- Your dog needs to know where to find you when working ahead
- You both need to learn how to use the equipment safely
- Learn how to teach your dog to ‘go round’ things on command
- What’s a front cross?
- What’s a rear cross?
- Learn how to you teach your dog weave poles
- Teach your dog to go to a pause mat
All of our fun, low impact, agility classes are combined with good behaviour work. To have fun and success in agility you need good focus from your dog when (s)he’s off the lead. You need a good sit stay around distractions and you need reasonable lead walking to make learning weave poles successful.
If you think your dog has the basic behaviour needed why not try our introductory class for 6 weeks?
Start your own Profitable Dog Training School
Due to huge demand we are now looking to develop our existing operations through new strategic licensing opportunities with the right individuals.