Become a Dog Trainer
Become a Dog Trainer - Online & 3 Day Attendance
If you want to become a dog trainer, then you’re in the right place.
Weekend and Weekday Course Options Available
Become a Dog Trainer with a multi-award winning Academy
Just 3 of our 6 Awards over the past 2 years
No more than 4 places available on any course – don’t get lost in the crowd
Individual, dedicated small group learning experience
Part 1, Two weekend days
8am – 6pm – October 19th & 20th – Just 1 place left
If you book part 2 at the same time, the date for this will be agreed during part 1 course
Payment plan option below if it makes it easier for you. Make your first payment today then 2 further payments at stages to suit you. Course fees must be paid in full 2 weeks before the date of the practical. Total cost £828 incl. VAT.
What you get (in a small dedicated group):
Before attending the Course, Online Study
- Understand the Role of Dog Training Instructor
- Learn about the National Occupational Standards – you need to tick all the boxes
- Operant and Classical Conditioning
- Understand the Puppy and the importance of it’s early weeks
- Start planning for your own classes
- Put the online learning into context
- How dogs learn – transferring this to a practical aspect
- What do you need to teach in a class
- How do you teach dogs and people in a class, outdoors in a field!
- Develop your 6 week Lesson Plan
- Practise your 6 week Lesson Plan
- Start preparing your Customer Packs/FAQ sheets for classes
- An intro the Business aspect
On Completion of the Course, Further online study:
- Develop your knowledge of Adult Learning
- Deeper learning on Managing Groups
- The Business Aspect or Self-Employed Role
- Insurance information (kindly provided by Cliverton Insurance)
Come back and complete Level 2
- Advance your skills and learning
- Take on more difficult dogs
- Progress your class activities – Learn how to teach The National Dog Training Academy Tree of Achievement
- Take a license if you choose or continue alone with our support
Your Learning should never stop – join us today
Only 1 Places left for October 19th & 20th
4 ONLY on any course to keep that individual, dedicated learning experience – we don’t let you get lost in the crowd
Book Part 2 with part 1 for a discounted price of just £800 + VAT for both parts (part 2 standalone £200 + VAT)
‘I had a great time, it was exactly what I needed to get my confidence to the point where I can start teaching classes. Amazing what you can do in three days! Oh my god, it’s happening!! I honestly can’t thank you enough. I’ve got my mojo back.’
‘Just wanted to quickly thank you for last week’s course – I think we all had a great time and surprised ourselves with what we were able to learn and achieve in such a short time. You’re a gifted teacher, and the team and set-up you have there do you huge credit.
The content of the course was absolutely spot-on. Enough of the theory to encourage anyone who might want to research further (and some great tips on where to look), but not too much that it might put-off more practically-focused students. The hands-on work was invaluable, and the main reason I signed-up. Being given the chance to teach a class, with the reassurance of your oversight, was a great confidence booster and there was so much to learn.’
Words from Ross Andrews (now Rebeldogco)
Still not sure? Got questions, want a chat to talk things through? Whizz me an email to arrange a call.
We are here to help you during and after the course. Help is on hand when you need it. Join a supportive community.
One of the hardest things I found was having nowhere to turn in those early days when I needed support and guidance. That won’t happen to you. We are just a phone call away, anytime.
One life, one chance is all you get.
Have you heard the quote attributed to Jim Rohn, motivational speaker,
‘you become the average of the 5 people you spend the most time with.’
Vital for us all in achieving our goals that we have the right support network. Here’s you’re starting point. You will be surrounded by my amazing, positive team as well as your group. You will be supported after the course to achieve your goals.
Still not sure, get in touch, have a chat, come and visit us.
Whatever you do, DO SOMETHING! Do nothing and nothing in your life will change.
The National Dog Training Academy has tried, tested & proven training methods and programmes, all of which are waiting for you as part of our Dog Trainer Certificate programme.
Start your own Profitable Dog Training School
Due to huge demand we are now looking to develop our existing operations through new strategic licensing opportunities with the right individuals.