Changing your Dogs Behaviour with Positive Training
We can help you to change your dog’s behaviour. Sometimes it is almost unnoticeably that a dog develops a behaviour that is irritating, troublesome or worse.
The important thing is to start changing it as soon as you realise it is becoming a problem.
Maybe your dog has a behaviour that you have never been able to rectify.
Dogs are ‘what’s in it for me’ creatures, that learn by patterns and habit, which means we can find ways to change what they are doing.
It might be that our Fresh Start programme is the way forward or it maybe that one to one work needs to be the starting point.
Get in touch today for a chat.
Common dog training problems that we see
- Barking – a problem that is very common but varied with what the dog is barking at and why
- Recall – not coming back when called particularly if distracted
- Pulling on the lead – very, very common and can head in to serious dog aggression on a lead
- Aggression on the lead – this might be barking at dogs or people or worse
- Jumping up at people – if your dog does this in the park you could end up in very serious trouble
- Nervous/anxious dogs – therefore behaving, in what to us, is unacceptable ways
Often changing our dog’s behaviour is just about training our dogs so they feel safe and secure in our hands or teaching them an alternative behaviour that is more acceptable to us as humans.
We all make mistakes with our dogs, even us trainers! There isn’t a trainer out there who could, hand on heart, say they never make a mistake with their dog.
So get in touch today. Every day that goes by your dog’s unwanted behaviour is becoming more firmly bedded in.
Please Contact Us for more details – we look forward to hearing from you.
Start your own Profitable Dog Training School
Due to huge demand we are now looking to develop our existing operations through new strategic licensing opportunities with the right individuals.